MD

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 8, 2023
Good

Wow, the scent, the quality, and the size are good. The product is well-packaged and sealed. It comes with good moisture and texture. I bought it for my two teenagers, they used it all over their body and they loved it so much, thank you so much. I will be ordering more for them.

1e69f260-bffc-4acb-be14-83e29ffdd791
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Not a huge fan. I got it bc it’s big and cheap. It is very fragrant but I’m not in love with the scent. I use it after shower for whole body so the size is very good for that. The pump was problematic but I solved that issue. I like the light texture but I wish it would absorb a little quicker. Overall a good product. Doesn’t leave a greasy sticky feeling which is my main criteria. Not ton of hydration imo but it’s definitely not useless. I don’t think I’ll repurchase it.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I have always loved the this brand. As for this lotion it smells nice, very tropical amd soothing. Light moisturizer, non greasy but your skin feels after using it.

c4f18833-ff8e-40c5-813f-cd1ba0bbe7f2
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I literally smell like a coconut flowery goddess!!! Great value for money, absorbs well and leaves a gentle scent that makes me want to bite my own arm. Also good ingredients and a convenient packaging. Would recommend!!!

Posted on Feb 9, 2023

I absolutely love the Saint Ives line of lotions. I have been having a very hard time finding them in the stores for the last year and a half. I was thrilled to find them here.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

The moment you squeeze this lotion out of the bottle, you'll be transported to a tropical paradise with its delicate and intoxicating scent of coconut and orchid. The formula is light and non-greasy, making it easy to spread and absorb into your skin, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated all day long. One of the best things about St. Ives Softening Body Lotion is that it's made with 100% natural moisturizers, including coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. This means that your skin will be nourished and hydrated without any harsh chemicals or artificial ingredients. Another great aspect of this lotion is that it's suitable for all skin types, making it a versatile and accessible option for anyone looking for a nourishing body lotion. Whether you have dry, sensitive, or oily skin, this lotion will help to restore your skin's natural moisture balance and leave it feeling silky soft. In terms of application, this lotion is best used after a shower or bath when your skin is still damp. Simply massage it into your skin until it is fully absorbed, and you'll be left with silky soft skin that smells incredible. In conclusion, St. Ives Softening Body Lotion in Coconut & Orchid is a luxurious and nourishing product that leaves your skin feeling soft, hydrated, and smelling amazing. With its natural ingredients, this lotion is a great option for anyone looking to pamper their skin, and it's suitable for all skin types. So go ahead, treat yourself to this tropical escape, and enjoy silky smooth skin that's as gorgeous as a sunset in the Caribbean!

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Large bottle size, okay quality for price. Pump's not the best. Fragrance is very synthetic and not the best scent. Prefer another scent but they've discontinued it. Moisturising enough but not quite enough for winter.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

St Ives is great, have been looking to try this scent. Did not disappoint. It absorbs well and it's a really decent size for the price.