MD

4.7
Based on 2,090 Ratings
1,607
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Like the quality of this product. The taste is great, pomegranate mostly, but no too sweet and without fruit chunks which is the composition i prefer. I use it almost every day mostly in pinnate butter sandwiches. You need a small amount so the size of the jar is ok. Will try more flavors from this company

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I purchased this product to use in and on muffins and other baked goods. This brand had been recommended to me by a friend. The texture is perfect. The fruit flavor is the true star! This conserve is not too sweet, which I appreciate, as some preserves and jams can be far too sweet.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

We enjoy most St.Dalfour spreads. On bread and butter, pancakes, pastries, oatmeal etc. My quick ricotta filling for crepes: cold Ricotta (like Galbani best) + raisins, maple syrup, Frontier Naturals Madagascar vanilla to taste. Mix cold ingredients and just fill the crepes (any recipe) and refrigerate. When ready to eat, I top it with just a teaspoon of this spread. St.Dalfour's Cranberry&Blueberry spread and the cherry one also goes well with it. Or use any of their spreads, really. A quick creamy treat! Place a mint leaf on top and you have nice "Christmas Crepes". Or just spread some on warm or cold crepes (without the ricotta filling) then roll & enjoy!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

As with all St. Dalfour fruit spreads, this is not too sweet, and the taste is of the fruit itself, which in this case is a great combination of Red Raspberry & Pomegranate. Thinned it would be wonderful to use on pancakes. The size is nice and will last quite a while. The packaging itself, the pretty jar, could make a nice little vase when you are done with the fruit spread. The ingredients are top notch, with NO added sugar! Yay! The quality is the best.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 2, 2022

The taste is really good, I like all the speads of St. Dalfour so far. I use it together with peanut butter of just for sandwiches. I also like that it's not too sweet, just perfect. The package is good looking, though in might be a bit difficult to get the rest of the jam ehen you have little left. Generally I am satisfied with the quality of the product and would buy again.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is my favorite all-fruit jam - love the special tang of the pomegranate. I choose healthy foods without added sugars, or very low quantity, and St. Dalfour is both healthy and delicious. I love this raspberry-pom on my Greek yogurt, on toast, or on crackers with a slice of cheddar. When my organic market raised the price for one jar last week to $5.50, I found iHerb on-line and ordered 6 jars for a great price, and fast delivery. Very satisfied.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I've been a fan or St. Dalfour for a while now and I have only tried one flavor that I didn't think was at least good and that was the Orange Marmalade. Anyhow, raspberry is one of my faves and pomegranate is good for you so I bought a jar and wasn't the least disappointed. So, I added the variety to my rotation and continue to purchase it.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I love this product! The combined sweet and tart flavor is really delicious, and I always keep a few bottles on hand. Delicious on toast, peanut butter, and almond flour cookies. Makes for a great present, too, especially in combination with a few of the other flavors.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

That is the best jam you can buy on the market. I mean this French brand. They do not use any sugar, nor citric acid, which is derived from black mold. I am constantly buying all flavors of this wonderful brand.