MD

4.7
Based on 2,254 Ratings
1,722
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Quality good, ingredients are great, taste is so yummy, good for long time use, size is great, packaging is nice, it is good for the health. I will buy it again

ad988202-a78d-4009-9db3-87186e67f9bf
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

St Dalfour is a trusted brand and healthy too. All natural ingredients. Yet to try pineapple and mango as I don’t get this combi in the supermarket.

77ee4f5b-a26e-4d11-b075-065a40103a10
22cbacaf-6c96-4068-af9f-9dc843180438
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

The photo of the Pineapple Mango label says there are 8 grams of sugar per tablespoon. In Details it also says 8 grams. But the labels on the jars I received say 10 grams per tablespoon. I don't like overly sweet jam and my limit is usually 7 grams, but I made an exception because I really like pineapple. I would not have purchased this fruit spread had I known it was so sweet.

4dd380b8-f36f-4924-8945-cda5da65ca08
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have a take it or leave it responded to pears as a fruit, but the Gourmet Pear spread was my favorite, so much so that i would buy no other flavor. As far as i know, it is no longer manufactured, so I searched for a second best. Loving mangos and pineapple, I purchased the spread, and it is still second best. I would prefer that it was ALL spread, without the chunks of fruit.

Of course the pineapple and mango combination is delicious and amazing. How could it not be. St. Dalfour makes the best fruit spreads, and the only downside is the horrible glass jar it comes in. It is hard to manage because it's long and skinny and there are multiple grooves where the jam gets stuck. If it came in a better jar I'd give it 5 stars.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love the combination of the two flavors......delicious. I'm thinking this might be a good glaze for ham or might also work in a dipping recipe for coconut shrimp, or even spice it up for some shrimp tacos. LOVE.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I just really like pineapple and mango flavors but to get both flavors into one is wildly exciting. Thank you for this great tasting duo. Quality is at the top.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Great quality, great flavor, nice and thick, and it's sweetened only with fruit juices. The best jams, spreads, and preserves out there! Delicious and tropical! Works well with so many things.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Wholesome& delicious. It would be hard to find fault with any of their products. I’m going to try a good sized dollop in my next chicken stir fry. I bet it’ll be a good outcome.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love this jam and I am determined to order all their jams! great quality, great price, all natural ingredients and taste great. also the bottle is so neat, almost collectable!