MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

🌱Fine ingredients and quality 🌱taste is wonderful 🌱this jam is sweet enough, one toast need less 1 tea spoon 🌱I advise to buy a few different jams at once (raspberries, pineapple, blueberries..), all they are tasty, but this way you will be able to find the most favorite 🌱yummy with butter on the toast 🌱pay attention, it has as many calories as a regular jam with sugar (because of the juice concentrate)

af369d51-3780-4978-b191-ef7032342a5d
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is the most excellent fruit spread I have ever had. First of all I feel good about eating it as the ingredients are so natural and good for the body. Secondly, the taste and texture are superb !!! I enjoy this fruit spread even more than any jams or jellies and it is much better for the body !!! Thank you for such a wonderful product !!!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

What a wonderful combination of fruits in one jar, so yummy good and delicious on just about everything! I enjoy this Four Fruit spread in PB sandwiches, a topping on pound cake, and even mixing some in cranberry sauce for a unique flavorful touch for Thanksgiving meals. And I like the glass jar or rather the glass bottle it comes in, as I reuse it to serve fruit juices, it is the perfect size. Cannot beat the quality all around Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The price is high, but you're not paying for high fructose corn syrup or sugar! You're paying just for delicious fruit sweetened with fruit juice. These are THE best no sugar added jams out there (trust me; I've tried ALL of them!). It's like spreading fresh fruit on your toast. YUMMY! And the quality of these jams is consistent. AND I have NEVER encountered such CAREFUL packaging!

Posted on May 18, 2022

This fruit spread is delicious....not too sweet, and just what I was looking for. I bought it to add on top of my oatmeal....stir it in a little and not have to use a sweetener....It's just as good with peanut butter on a sandwich, or in my plain yogurt.

I bought these for my Dad. He was doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and I guess these were o.k. on that plan so that was a big benefit for him. Anyhow he loved the taste of these high quality jams. The composition of the tasty ingredients in the jam recipe made him want to use these every day. The size of the jar is nice for a single person. It won't go bad before you use it up. I would recommend all of these jams.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Love this. Made in France, super high quality preserves made from some of my favorite berries. Jar isn't super big, but it's glass, and the packaging is elegant and practical all at once. Priced well on this web site. I've seen it much more expensive on another major site. Very sweet, a little goes a long way. This product does not have high fructose corn syrup. So that is another plus. I highly recommend this.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great flavor. Excellent quality fruit spread. Note that it does have seeds, which is fine by me, but thought I would mention it to anyone sensitive to them. Will continue to purchase this brand.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this jam. It has delicious fruits in it and it doesn't have added sugar. The taste is sweet with just a touch of tartness and it has whole cherries in it.