MD

Posted on Dec 25, 2022
Great product

This is an overall great quality product , I have recently been frequently using it when going to the gym and have seen great benefits i ordered a size small and it fit perfect, also great with the adjustable band that helps it adapt to your body it feels great and comfortable it is a great sport accessory that would overall improve the workout.

I have been using the original belt and sweet sweat products for a long time. It really helped with my waist when I was cutting down for a show. I love seeing all the water flush out after taking off the belt. Even though I Don't compete anymore I still use this when I'm cutting. I love this belt comes in different sizes and it fits much better with the added velcro, plus love, love the color. Bonus I've never used the cleaning spray, so I'm excited for this also. I'm so happy to retire my old belt.

0e8aa816-57e8-4ea2-b160-11adf39120d6
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I’ve chosen to get this special edition trimmer set and I’m happy with the purchase. I tend to perspire faster and more with the trimmer and the sweet sweat lotion. The cleaning lotion smells super good and makes cleaning a breeze. While the normal trimmer would do, having one in a colour that you like can be motivating.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Sweet Sweat Workout Enhancer Before exercise, apply an ample amount of Sweet Sweat® topical gel to the skin, coating all desired areas without rubbing in. Sweet Sweat is activated by your elevated heart rate, and works best during cardio, circuit, and high intensity interval training.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Much better than the original, the extra velcro makes it much more secure.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

Thank you.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

If the basic type is to attach once, it can be fixed more tightly because there are two fixing parts. The color is beautiful and I like the composition. However, there is a square silicone pad attached to the second fixing part, but it is surprisingly large and hard, has no special function, and tends to show a lot of blemishes. No hindrance to use

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Very excellent, the size is correct, and it holds right, and you see Maryam who wears clothes down. I expected him to be hot and pinched. No 👍🏻👍🏻

8b999909-e597-4393-8f5c-5a809e81932a