MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Sports research has retry good quality plant based supplements. I like the ingredients in this digestive enzymes. I hope it helps me in managing my digestion.

5b6bad27-7263-42c3-861f-17015d7f9cdc
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

One of the best brands out there. Besides their modern/minimalist packaging that doesn't look like a 70s ad, they also deliver on their quality ingredients. As someone who eats upwards of 4 meals daily due to my bodybuilding lifestyle, simply taking this once a during the midday helped optimized my digestion while also take care of gut health with their added probiotics.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

It helps with bloating and constipation, problem is to remember to take it before eating lol. It helped me tremendously and can’t live without it now! I can eat without the constant stomachache

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I wanted to buy RMS Beauty 's digestive enzymes but they are so expensive ! Bought these instead and, even if they are not as potent as RMS's, they do the job !

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

These enzymes really do seem to be high quality. I take one with breakfast, and one with lunch, and everything seems to digest really well. This particular blend covers every kind of food group, and all that while being plant-based and easy to swallow. Bravo, Sports Research!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

As we age we produce less digestive enzymes. This excellent formula has 15 enzymes to digest protein, fats, carbohydrates , fibers and one strain of probiotics. I am very satisfied with the product

Posted on May 31, 2022

This is a new item for me and I have used other Sports Research products that are excellent quality. I wanted to add another multi-digestive enzyme to my options to rotate around with others that I already use.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

ive gotten this supplement before from amazon, and i bought it because of everyone else's reviews. They are less expensive to buy here on iherb.com tho. This is the only probiotic supplement i've ever bought. i'm forever buying super colon cleanse pills, and those arent enough for me to take by themselves....and i wanted to stop feeling so gassy/bloated/heavy after eating. these pills work, although i suggest taking them before eating a meal...

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Came back and bought it again for my mother in law. It really makes us feel better