MD
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I usually get nauseous from oil vitamins, but this one doesn't cause me any issues. My nails feel stronger. The pill is big though.

0efd53d3-62be-470d-8cd0-4acd5423eb3c
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Will definitely be ordering again! These soft gels are easy to swallow and slip right down your throat unlike other ones. They don't taste fishy at all.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have used this product for 4+ years. It has one of the highest amount of EPA/DHA per capsule of the products out there. It is from small fish to minimize any mercury content. The capsules are thick and I do not get fish burps.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is a good quality omega3. I like it very much, it supports your vision, brain and heart functions. It doesn't have some taste or smell. It is made from wild-caught fish.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I definitely notice a positive impact when taking fish oil. Calmer, calmer skin, less achy and creaky. Everyone should take fish oil, and this is the one that won’t give you awful fish burps.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

I have been a faithful customer and have purchased this fish oil twice and I will continue to purchase it due to the results I have gotten. I have had a reduction in inflammation and pain in my joints and back.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I give 2 capsules to my teens on weekdays . I find it calms them down and helps with focus and attention too . This fish oil is good quality and responsibly sourced . The capsules lasted us for quite a while . Remember to store in a cool dry place to keep it fresh . Hope my review is helpful , do give it a like please

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

For now I have good expectations, even if the jar smells not really good from the inside, the most important it's how the capsules itself. So I opened one, and I can say it's a good quality fish oil, not bitter or sweet. It's very important to check out how it is from the inside before drinking those capsules. I'm satisfied with the purchase, it shouldn't disappoint, as it have so many third party checks, also the form of the fish oil is triglycerides. Let's see what will be on long term.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have been using this product for many years. Completely satisfied with the quality and care of this manufacturer.