MD

• S
Based on 2,793 Ratings
1,637
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is the best mayonnaise that I have ever bought. It taste just like any other mayonnaise but with one great benefit, organic. I tried several organic mayonnaises before I found this one. The others all tasted bad. But then I found this Organic Spectrum Mayonnaise. Wow! What a great product. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Tastes fantastic! It’s pricier than regular mayo, but it’s worth it for the organic ingredients. Plus it’s a huge jar so it lasts long. Now i can put mayo in my coleslaw and sandwiches without guilt. Will purchase again!

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

My children say this is their favorite mayo out of the few we can actually eat. I thought it was pleasantly tangy, which I always enjoy in mayo.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Excellent taste and great quality for the price. Knowing that it's made out from organic ingredients also cause me to be more assured to consume it.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is not my first order. I ordered it just for my tuna sandwiches. Taste is just right and it’s healthier than conventional Brand’s. I highly recommend it.

I am a Hellmans fan so it took a bit to get used to this “Miracle Whip”/salad dressing flavor. The consistency is very smooth and creamy.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Spectrum products and oils are the best quality organics. Flavor is delicious and creamy. Refrigerate after opening to retain quality. Add your favorite ingredients to make flavored aioli. if you wish. Excellent product as is too.