MD

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

wonderful product . Recommend it to all my friends with allergies, colds, flu, etc. I use it in combination with Sinu Orega and x-clear. I no longer get sinus infections. Those 3 products together also help me get over any head cold, etc. I also use it as a preventative if I have been exposed to anyone sick.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

We have been using nano-silver for many years, and when COVID came on the scene, we made it part of our daily routine for keeping our immune systems strong. It has no taste and it is simple to put a few droppers under the tongue as a strong viral/bacterial preventive.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I take this to help my immune system. I spray it on my hands as it seems to help the eczema on my hands. If my dogs act sick I give them some and it seems to help them. One of my dogs developed a mild cough …….I gave him some and he never coughed again. I am 82 and still finding many uses for this product. I am happy with the quality of this product. There is no taste to this product at all.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is the one we always keep home! And we do refill for the 2 oz spray and 4 oz dropper bottles. We can use it for eveything. Oral and tropical ysing is available for this one. It helps a lot for immune! Since covid this is for first 10 list in our home. From kids to adult we all use it. Highly recommend. We trust this brand with its quallty and ingredients. And keep 3 sizes at home.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I've been using colloidal silver for a number of years and I find this brand to be one of the best. It also has less taste than others I've tried. Apart from using it to heal sore throats and wounds, I have recently found that it also helps with allergies. I used to have allergies to dog hair and since using this product that has dissipated.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I have been using the spray bottle of the same brand for a while now with other things to boost my immunity. So far I have not caught any flu virus or covid. I wanted to give this a try and see which one is easier in terms of application

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a must have for your medicine cabinet during cold and flu season!! Excellent quality colloidal silver and a trustworthy brand. It tastes like water to me and my grandsons have no issues taking it. The benefits of having this on hand are too numerous to mention. It has helped my family many times in the past.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I have used Sovereign silver for years now and I wouldn't choose anything else. I was delighted to find such a large bottle, I refill all my smaller bottles, the dropper and spray bottles. It's lasting such a long time too. I much prefer to have extra stock in the house like this. If you haven't used it before, there is no taste and is just like water, my children have no problem taking it

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This product goes with my silver colloidal nasal spray. I use it to boost my immune and fight any inflammation so that I am optimizing my immune for any covid antigen that may come along. It assist the immune in tus work so that more of the immune is available for the fight of other things.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have purchased this product a few times. I used it on my dog's eczema and swollen area. It has worked well to a certain extent. I also spray on my dogs' teeth daily instead of using toothpaste. One of my dogs has gingivitis, and this product works to a certain degree. I shall continue to buy it and has recommended it to my friends for their dogs.