MD

4.2
  • S
Posted on Nov 29, 2022
My Favorite

This product is so much better than your regular Emergan-C product. It is much more efficient in helping to fight off colds that I feel coming on.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I have used these FIZZY TABS for YEARS. NOTHING COMPARES to their effectiveness. I actually like the taste, and put it in 12-16oz. of sippingly HOT water. Can do this up to 4xday per the label. IF you don't like the taste, put it in 8oz. regular temp water and slug it down. Just take your medicine!LOL Of course, the sooner you take it, the better. However...there have been a few times when I've taken it, every 3 hours, once 'misery' has set in...and it was effective, either gotten rid of the sick or shortened it considerably. << I have tried the little 'Wellness tablets' and they do nothing. >> The packaging of the FIZZ TABS needs improvement. Are you listening, Source Naturals? Package each FIZZY TAB individually. I'll pay more. Just keep making this formulation. Meanwhile, I advise opening the tube(s) and emptying the tabs into a light-safe airtight container, such as an empty brown glass supplement bottle. If left in their original plastic tube, they may stick together rather solidly. This requires having to chop/scrape it all out. Then put into another container and guesstimating approx. serving of the powder and chunks. I would much rather do that than not have the product at all !!!

Posted on Jan 13, 2021

Our go-to product for when we start to feel a little bit off. I was disappointed when our local stores stopped carrying it, so finding it on iherb was exciting! Any time I start to feel like I might be getting sick I make one of these and bounce right back. I’m also much happier with the natural ingredient list than with the similar airborne products.

i loved it and the taste is great! great thing for the winter!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I take these when I feel like I might be getting sick.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Good quality, fast delivery and the best thing is it is vegan product.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I drinking this as my morning hot beverage - 1/2 wafer in a mug of hot water. Great price, fast and free shipping.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

I swear by these wafers. I’m taking them daily as a wellness and multi supplement. Highly recommend! Just pop them in my water & drink it.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

This is actually really good. You have to add the tablet to warm water, let it do it's thing for 5 minutes then drink it.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Tastes great, but would better better value if got more product.