MD

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great throat spray. Has helped with a cough I've had. Easy to read packaging. High quality ingredients. Good price point. Will be having this in my inventory for holistic healing. Have been using colloidal silver for a year now and wished I had known about it earlier. Highly recommend this brand and product and will be reordering. Give a thumbs up if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This is an excellent spray. I use Colloidal Silver all the time and have for years. It’s great for many ailments. I bought this spray in particular for my sweet Pug dog that constantly licked her paws. I spray on her underneath paws & between the pads of her paws. There is no odor, no color, no stinging. She doesn’t mind it at all. I have seen a difference in the amount of licking she does. It has decreased considerably as long I am consistent with application. I usually spray in the morning and mid-day & then before bed. I also spray if she happens to lick between sprays. It has taken away much of the redness also from between her paw pads because she’d lick until it was inflamed. I will continue to use this on my Pug as well as my family. Very convenient spray bottle & doesn’t leak. Very satisfied.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good price, good size. I supplement with this in the morning, before eating or drinking anything. Silver is another mineral that humans need, and one of the benefits is that it can help detox the body. The package is easy to use - just pop off the lid and spray in your mouth. It has a slightly metallic taste to it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Long lifespan to keep in the cupboard. An easy spray for when you feel a cold coming on. Has a mildly unpleasant taste but not so strong that you wouldn't be able to use the product.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

One of the best Silvers sold on the market. Not too strong so you do not get a gray coloring which I got with stronger Silvers.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Helps with illnesses and effectively reducing duration of colds. Benefits assist in not needing antibiotics. Great to use with not just sore throat, but cuts and open wounds. I swear by silver

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good quality with good ingredients It helps not my human family on infections and inflammations but also with my furry family, my cats and dogs

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Without Source Naturals,Wellness, Colloidal Silver Throat Spray, I'm afraid we couldn't have gotten through this c-virus fiasco unscathed. We're thankful for this product.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product really works and I noticed a different when I used it. The product itself is reliable and does as it says it does. 10/10 recommend