MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 16, 2020
Excellent Product!!!

I like this Complex as it has all the ingredients l was looking for. Been taking for over 6 months and have noticed improvement in sight and much less sensitivity to bright sunlight

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

Purchased this again and again as my dad said it works for him, improved clarity of vision and makes him feel good.

Posted on Dec 19, 2020

Have been taking this for many years and introduced it to an elderly friend who also takes it.

Posted on Jan 5, 2019

I used this alternatively with Jarrow Formulas, CarotenALL, Mixed Carotenoids Complex, 60 Softgels and Jarrow Formulas, Lutein, 20 mg, 120 Softgels for little more than one year. I easily can work in front of my PC four, five hours without noticing it, which is not recommended and not healthy. The point is they are very efficient. I'm 57, using reading glasses since 49. Very pleased about those three products.

Posted on Jun 24, 2010

I researched a lot of eye products in my own country to help with my mother's macular degeneration. None came up to Visual Eye's standard, and her eyesight has definately improved slightly. Not bad for an 89 year old having been told she will go blind. Even if we only manage to keep her eyesight at the current level it is better than what the doctor offerred.

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

Great ingredients and essentials for eye health

Posted on Feb 28, 2008

This product includes all of the components for vision support that I had been looking for in a single tablet. I am very satisfied with it.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Help stabilize my vision and stay longer with my computer with less stress. good product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2017

Since begain taking this supplement, I find that I can read the right hand sidebar of Bloomberg news, which was not possible previously - appears to "work". Wonderful..!

Posted on Jan 19, 2017

It's very good product as ingredients but hopefully remove the vitamin and minral ingredients. I don't like updated policy and love the previous policy with 10% loyal credit and free delivery over$40 order.