MD

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
EXCELLENT MAG FORMULA

I have an adrenal insufficiency, and, as you may know, magnesium is one of most crucial and essential micro-elements for healthy adrenals and this supplement is legit juice for them. It contains the most highly absorbable magnesium forms such as magnesium citrate - I started taking 1 to 2 tabs every day before sleep, and after a few days I already saw how much it helps me to get rid of stress and nerves I had 🧿 If you are looking for a good and effective magnesium supplement, this one is def a good shot. Recommend P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

9de5d515-2672-411f-8d4c-7980e5ac469b
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The bank is big enough. On the reverse side, the manufacturer gives a brief description of this complex. The label also contains information about the composition and daily dosage. I want to pay attention to the forms in which magnesium is presented in this supplement. These are CHELATED, i.e. highly digestible, forms of magnesium.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The perfect blend of different sources of magnesium helps provide your physical and mental health with this key mineral. Vitamin B-6 is added to increase the magnesium absorption that's really great! I take 2 tablets after dinner to sleep well, be calm and relaxed over the next day. And I feel the positive impact on me indeed!

Posted on May 27, 2022

In this complex, there are 4 types of magnesium at once: citrate, glycinate, malate and taurine. We usually use one form of magnesium. Now let's try the complex. These types of magnesium help the nervous system, normalize the heart rate, help you fall asleep easily and sleep at the same time calm and deep.

Posted on May 14, 2022

One of my must have magnesium on iHerb. Rich composition, benefits to my sleep, mood , digestion, magnesium anyway one of the most essential mineral , it’s fine to take it all year long, but better to change it from time to time on other chelate formulas, so don’t take only one kind.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I started to take UltraMag 3 months ago and want to share my experience with you. I took 2 capsules before going to bed. I used to fall asleep for a very long time, but after 2 weeks taking this supplement it has has changed. I fall asleep in a 20 min and my dream has become deeply. Like if my comment was really helpful. Thanks

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great product. High quality. I bought because I was clenching my jaw at night. I know most Americans are deficit in Magnesium and thought this might help. I take 1/2 dose (1 pill vs the recommended 2) so I don't get the runs. My jaw clenching is better but not gone. I was also dealing with an irritating eye twitch that has sense disappeared.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very good product. Helps sleep and magnesium hps with calcium and vitamin d absorption. it also helps with teeth and bone development. There are no issues with taste it is a quality product. The package size is good but might be nice over a larger value size. As I understand the ingredients are very good

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I can feel the difference in my energy (Release & Reduction of Tiredness & Fatigue) in my Nervous System, muscle and Psychological Function when I don't take these... I sleep better and my joints are not as achy. I love the fact there is no after taste and the benefits are well worth the price.