MD

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I’m on a Keto diet and I found this supplement to help with my carb intake, it seems to help as my weight stays the same even I eat some carb sometimes. It has no taste and is easy to be swallowed. Overall quality is good. It should help with someone diabetic too.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I buy this for my mother, she have diabetes and every day must check her sugar-level and make insulin-shot. Now she use it everyday till one year and feel better. Also her sugar-level is really decrease by this dietary supplement. If u or your friends have same problem - u should try this.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Chromium picolinate reduces the craving for sweets, improves glucose absorption, blood circulation and blood sugar levels. Chromium helps the body get rid of excess fat and build more muscle mass, it also participates in energy exchange, increases muscle tone, performance and endurance

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

really good for values does helps my stable blood sugar levels, potency is reliable and pills sizes are really small can even swallow without water.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is new since I stopped taking my prescribed meds for my diabetes. So far it's been alright. I intend to go forward with just natural meds with NO side effects whatsoever! I just have to watch everything/food i intake and exercise regularly.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

My husband is diabetic and he wouldn't be without these. They help keep his blood sugar down. He's been diagnosed for 30 years now, and has very few side-effects of diabetes, which i attribute to the handful of herbs and vitamins he takes daily. This is one of them.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

really good for values does helps my stable blood sugar levels

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I re-order this a few times already and this is good and i will surely buy again .

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I use this for 9 month and it work well for me

Posted on May 11, 2022

Excellent product for my blood sugar level and the well-being