MD

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Прекрасно!

It is very affordable and of very good quality, I have been using this tribulus for two years and I am very satisfied, I recommend it to all actively trained men.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It is very high quality and very affordable, I recommend using it for men who want to increase their strength and get the best results.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Can’t say I noticed any impact with this supplement.. unsure if I just didn’t need it or whether it wasn’t potent enough… I trust this brand and like that it is tablets so I might try it again.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

First time ordered tribulus extract, so is a bit hard to name all the benefits. but gain was easier and faster if u compare to workouts without it, so quality is good

This Tribulus is good content, veins are visible and I feel it's quite good with the weight training after taking the supplements. I do not take regularly, only take these supplements on my workout days, so I cannot really tell if this is aphrodisiac or not. But for those who wanted to get extra strength on weight training, I would recommend. Another point is the price, the price is quite reasonable and the postage was really fast. I would buy again and hope my review is helpful for you. Happy Exercising....

8b9dfddc-86a1-416e-9e4f-456f6796a5b5
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've tried a few brands of Tribulus Terrestis, so far this Source Naturals formulation has proved the most effective, good stuff.

Posted on May 2, 2022

excellent formulation clean label warranty on: purity; concentration It is made

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This stuff definitely has a bit of kick to it. Can make you feel like a younger man:)

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I am also using ginseng and maka with this one. They are working

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Perfect for athletes and for the peoples who want to balance their testosterone level !