MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,181

At a certain age the prostate starts to become a problem for menespecially if you don't follow a diet. This supplement was bought for concern regarding prostate .Taste is good, package adequate, ingredients of good quality in composition. The first benefits and improvements will be seen after a few weeks.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing it is amazing

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I've been taking this for about 4 years now for post-menopause hot flashes. It just about completely eliminates them. I've tried stopping a few times and the hot flashes come back. The last time, recently, I thought I was done but they returned after a few days and one day back on this and gone again. This format/dosage is best—2 tabs am and 1 at night vs a single higher dose once/day.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Quality seems good and I’d take it I’m 50 years old and I use it almost daily and the ingredients seem high quality this product has been around for a while and I think anybody between 30 and 60 could benefit from this and will help them with their ageing obviously this is more oriented towards men.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Suffering from prostatitis for decades and having to take 'gut-bacteria' destroying antibiotics. Now, thanks to Swedisgh Flower Pollen, I'm free of prostatitis and in much better health. Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I have noticed a considerable decrease in my hot flashes and insomnia. AND iHerb is the ONLY place that has ever offered a sale on Swedish Flower Pollen. I stocked up this time.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I have seen an improvement with being able to empty my bladder. Specially at night before going to bed. I don’t need to put as much effort into it. I also take pumpkin seed oil which initially made a huge difference with not being able to urinate correctly.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

My prostate has been enlarged / inflamed as of late. I can tell this is high quality as I’ve noticed and reduction in prostate pain 4 days in . Worth it for me.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Been taking this for 2 weeks, can feel a bit more 'oomph' at night. Read that it needs 3 mths of usage to reap full benefits. Small tablets, easy to swallow.