MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
The best fast acting melatonin

I took this throughout pregnancy and beyond (consulting my doctor and naturopath of course) and find it very fast acting and definitely gives me a better night sleep with no groggy mornings. I take 3.5 sprays, swish and swallow. Tastes like oranges. Highly recommend! i always have at least 2 backups.

e30f7088-fd22-482b-8b9a-bfbe46a9a653
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Just two or three sprays under the tongue will definitely help your sleep even when waking through the night. This flavoured Melatonin spray helps balance the Cortisol/Melatonin axis when taken at night and very early morning. The taste is subtle and I like the orange flavour. The quality remains constant over time. The packaging makes it so easy to keep by your bedside! Melatonin is important for a healthy life as well as sleep.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

When I wake up at 3 a.m. this quickly helps me get back to sleep. I keep this convenient spray beside my bed so no need to get up for it. Also, I have read a number of reports that Melatonin helps boost the immune system. As we age many people sleep poorly and also their immune system does not work as well. This spray is a win-win!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I take a squirt or two of Source Naturals NutraSpray Melatonin before bed each night. It helps me relax and drift off to sleep. I really like the orange flavor. I've used this product for over a year, and highly recommend it for us older folks whose natural melatonin production may be declining.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I can’t recommend this enough. Between me and my mom we must have bought like 10 of these over the months. It just works with no side effects. We mainly use it on the tough nights where we really need to sleep but can’t so like 3 sprays of this knocks us out nicely and i sometimes just use one spray if i feel like i will fall asleep but i need quality quality sleep so it helps with that 👍🏻

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is incredibly effective. My wife, my uncle, and I are using it. For me, I need it once in a while, but my wife needs it regularly. There were times that I couldn't sleep, and thanks to this product, I get my sleep back. And I wake up next day fresh and sharp. Highly recommended

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I’ve been using this product for over a year and it has really helped get me to sleep on nights that my mind just won’t shut up, also use 1 spray on my child and she falls asleep with 15 minutes so for some parents struggling with bed time this is a great back up plan to have.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Excellent! Very good quality. A type of ingredient for thoose who expects a good sleed. The taste is excellent, the size is easy to swallom and you can choose the dosage. The benefit to have a good night is the most important,

37a0457e-2dda-46c1-900d-3704a9287cbf
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

My 4th bottle already. Only this product. Convenient, tasty, works. Normal mode once is enough...with serious jet lag then even 3. But even then it's a little hard to wake up in the morning.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I take a spray or 2 before bed and if I wake up in the night I always use another spray and I sleep through the night.