MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Quality, ingredients, benefits, dosage are all fine- you only need one. Taste is great because it's peppermint and the size is good because you put it under your tongue and it dissolves quickly. It's a shame they stopped selling the 1mg so you could control how much you want for the night, but what can you do. The 1mg is only avail in orange and the flavorless version, but those don't taste very well, so peppermint was the only choice left. Wish they'd make this in 1mg again!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

We really love the taste of these lozenges--many melatonin tablets are fruit-flavored, but the peppermint seems to mesh better with nighttime tooth-brushing! The quality is great and these work like a charm! My husband uses them nightly while I try to reserve them for trips across timezones. They work great with either method.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Helps make me go asleep again, when I wake up in the middle of the night. Without them, my thoughts starts moaning in my head.....

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I have been using Sleep Science for years. They work every time. With these I have found that more is not better. They taste good too. The quality is second to none.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I’ve tried other melatonin’s but they have never worked as consistently. I always recommend this to friends. I know this sounds cliche but it’s true😄

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

its super because you can take in bed ready to sleep, its good flavour because its peppermint and refresh mouth before sleep also, love it because its not tablet, because I don't like swalow because of my stomach.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The reason for my average review is, as I stated in the title, they worked for sleep, but I had a horrible day afterwards: low blood sugar shakes for hours! This happened on a few occasions. To be fair, it didn't happen every time I took it. It happened after I had taken it for 2 to 3 days straight. Still, for me this was a deal-breaker and I don't use them. Just FYI I bought a different version of these with time-release which gave a fantastic sleep (as in all night!) whereas these helped me *fall* asleep but sometimes I'd wake up after 4 - 5 hours, but this could just be a personal thing. In many countries melatonin is only given by prescription, so please be careful with this stuff, and treat it like you would medicine. It can have side effects for some people (like me!).

Although I don’t usually have any trouble falling asleep, being a very light sleeper, I’m often woken up during the night by things like traffic outside. I wasn’t really sure if these lozenges would provide any benefit, but they seemed to work quite well at first and I was able to sleep right through the night. They are very easy to take, just let one peppermint lozenge dissolve in your mouth right before going to bed. Unfortunately, after having used this supplement for a while, it no longer seems to help me sleep as well as it did in the beginning.

56789144-cc2c-4f65-bad0-1738c0da3f61
14af8150-453c-4966-88a1-acec006b6173
702afe90-56b1-4c90-8ef6-6492612d9646
24676593-e469-4fcd-807b-19cce0027e48
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I always make sure I have a supply of these. Works very very well at getting you to sleep without drowsiness or any groggy feeling. Pleasant light flavor - don’t have to swallow a tablet. Just put it in your mouth and let it dissolve. Works within 20 mins. We always have a constant supply in our house.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This melatonin is great, as I work alternate shifts, it is difficult for the body to follow a sleep routine, I recommend it.