MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I love everything about this serum. I wish they would sponsor me! The consistency is perfect. I put it all over my face, neck, and chest. I never break out from it and I'm heavy handed with how much I apply. I hope they always make this product. It's hydrating and makes my skin feel delicious.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

LOVE this serum! I actually did not expect to like the serum as much as I do. I already have a lot of products in my skincare regiment but this makes my skin really smooth, pores smaller and not sure why but also grows my lashes :D I use it only in the morning, as twice a day would be a bit too irritating for my skin (I have rater sensitive skin). Would love it even more, if they leave out the scents and put it in a dark bottle, so light does not affect it.

I’ve used this for years because of my Mom. It took along time for it to be in stock again so I grabbed the chance to get it and stock for the year. It can be very difficult to find in other countries or online that can ship to other countries and for the price it is just the same as where we used to buy it. And getting iHerb discounts really is a nice perk. Since I can’t see my Mom in person as the way things are, the scent really reminds me of her. So a feeling of home. It is very fragrant and a refreshing scent for me. At times I do notice it get tingly when I apply it over the same brand but of the Hyaluronic serum. But it has never irritated my skin. It’s just always been a part of my skin care routine especially for winter it is great.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I love how this serum absorbs into my skin. The smell is a bit sweet. I like to put the hyaluronic acid on first and then skin eternal serum afterwards. It leaves skin dewy and hydrated

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The most important thing in this tool is the effect. Just perfect. I apply this serum only at night, and I do not apply any other means on top. In the morning, the skin becomes perfect, moisturized, the complexion is even.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It is a bit dense and hard to apply to the skin but OMG I love it! It works great and it has great ingredients. Love this serum, worth the money.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

My skin loves this stuff!! Heard about it from Whitney Cummings on the JRE and brought it that minute. Have only been using it for 2 weeks ,but I'm loving it so far!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I used Derma E with alpha lipoic acid serum but it was discontinued. So ordered this one to try instead, it smells but will go away in ten minutes or so. At first skin feel greasy, later it fully absorbed after a few hour. I will buy it again

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I use this cream for a daytime moisturizer. It is light and very effective.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It is not for combination skin. Won't absorb, always leaves a sticky layer.