MD

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I take Holy basil and drink Tulsi tea to reduce Cortisol, i.e. stress. You can check your cortisol level by asking your doctor for a blood test for Cortisol level in the blood. I take 2 capsules a day. Source naturals Holy basil is a good quality supplement. This bottle will last 2 months.

This is the greatest Holy Basil I've ever had! I conducted a lot of research on which companies to trust and who to buy from for a pure, quality-controlled product, and Source Natural's quality standards always ranked at the top of several lists. This brand appeals to me since I know I'll get a clean product within the capsule. For all that Holy Basil is recognized for, this Holy Basil is a terrific addition to our supplement list. It's not only good for our health, but it's also a great spiritual booster and improvement. Thank you, Source Naturals, for being such a reliable company!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great product for anxiety. It has a quite uplifting effect. I accidentally found a tulsi / holy basil tea bag, and I was surprised by how calm and relaxed it made me feel. Obviously, capsules are more convenient as you can take them anywhere. It is a must before a job interview or public speaking.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Tulsi or holy basil [Ocimum sanctum or Ocimum sanctum Linn) is an important herb in Ayurvedic medicine (the traditional medicine of India). It is especially known as an adaptogen, an herb that supports the body’s stress response (whether physical, chemical, metabolic, or psychological). It is known as the “Queen of Herbs” and in Sanskrit means ‘the incomparable one.’ In fact, Hinduism links the tulsi plant to the figure of a goddess. Tulsi is believed to promote long life and is taken as an elixir to promote balance and resilience to all of life’s challenges. Traditional indications for this herb include common colds, bronchitis, diarrhea, stomach disorders, headaches, inflammation, arthritis, heart disease, skin diseases, eye diseases, various forms of poisoning, insect bites, and malaria. I take 1 capsule every day and it does wonders with my stress levels. Great benefits so far and hhe taste is superb.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Benefits package feel relax care small age size daily ingredient quality is very excellent and easy to use and carry and i love the composition of the herbal supplements and i can notice the improvement .. and i add this supplement on my diet and i was concern about the taste but the taste is pleasant

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I've always found Holy Basil relaxing, especially at night. I am always reluctant to take products if I can get them as teas; however, I was thoroughly impressed with the convenience of this product. I noticed improvements in sleep and relaxation, with less overall stress during the day. Overall, great quality supplement by Source Naturals. I would highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Tulsi - is an herb - also known like holy basil. It is great as an supplement for stress, anxiety and better sleep. Thought it is important to know - that if you have a condition and you have panick attacks, anxiety rushes - this is not something strong enought. For me it works great on a daily basis. Will be taking it again. Please tap YES - if my reviuw wa helpful ! xoxo and stay Safe

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I take in the evening for relaxation. I mostly take 1 pill per evening, but sometimes I take two (depends on the day). I take this with CBD oil.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have a customer who suffers extreme anxiety. He takes 2 of these every day and won't be without them....they help him that much....

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

For the last couple of years the following has been my routine. 2 holy basil plus 2 ashwagandha for insomnia. Add 1-2 mg of melatonin as needed gets me 3-4 good hours of sleep, repeat for another 3 hours of sleep upon wakening in the middle of the night