MD

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
Super beneficial

After seeing many reviews and experts recommendations, I decided to give this super beneficial antioxidant a try . I’m so glad I took their advice. Not only is is great for skin health, inflammation but overall anti-aging. I’ll definitely be adding this to my daily supplemental regimen. Great source of Resveratrol.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Resveratrol supplementation helps the heart & also mimics calorie restriction, which is a good tool for healthy aging, I take these daily for all the benefits ( two capsules)

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Just started this, so not sure how it will work out. I hope the benefits are worth it.

Great antioxidant yo use as a course.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022
9,532

very good product , size ,package ,quality and benefit

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

seems to be just as good as resveratrol from other manufacturers

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I am not sure if it did anything for me

Posted on May 1, 2021

Not bad effects but also no noticeable good effects either. Not sure if worth the price..

Posted on Jul 22, 2010

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

Posted on Aug 2, 2010

I take 2 pills twice a day as suggested on the bottle and I have to say I love this product!! There are only 2 downsides that I can think of regarding this product: 1. The pills smell awful!!, and 2. I have to reorder quite frequently. These are only minor complaints when compared with the way I feel when taking Resveratrol. Another quality product from Source Naturals!!