MD

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 9, 2021
Good for relaxation

I started taking relora as I have researched that honokiol and magnolol (lignans isolated from the magnolia bark) are beneficial for fighting candida. I decided to take this at night as it's also supposed to help with sleep. I have definitely noticed an improvement in feeling relaxed more quickly at night. I'm not sure if they have helped to fight candida but I have not had any negative side effects. The tablets are round and don't have a strong taste or smell.

d88cef86-3ca7-4c30-b137-42e71a1e22de
3ee1ac3c-5681-40d7-a57e-c48eff12597e
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Relora is a wonderful non addictive medicine to keep anxiety low. I’ve been taking it for several years with absolutely no unwanted side effects. It also helps to promote safe sleep with no morning after hangover most of the prescription drugs give. It’s made from magnolia bark and no hard core drugs. This product is extremely safe and non habit forming. Say goodbye to benzodiazepines prescriptions Dr Phillip Retired Physician

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

If low cortisol is the reason for chronic stress. nerves and exhaustion (as is usually the case) this is a gift from above. It works quite quickly to calm you down. I experience no side effects. I use it to help with sleep sometimes as well. Seems to normalize the system. I love this brand! I've used it for years. I take anywhere from 1 - 3 tablets, contrary to their labelling it usually requires more than 1 tablet per dose.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I've been going back to Relora for the past 5 or 6 years, and I find it does help balance my cortisol as someone with high stress levels/anxiety. My body has never had any issues taking it, which is always a concern for me as I get nauseous super easily so I'm always a little hesitant, but this has never caused any problems at all.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Small and easy to swallow, no side effects. I do feel a change for the better in both my level of stress and quality of sleep!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Not bad but really didn't feel too much difference with it maybe need more time to feel that I am still using it , 90 tab is not bad ,taste is ok, package is good price is high , ingredient is good , I like tablet more than capsules , I use to take it once daily

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

It is an excellant product and brand.Relora is clinically proven to relieve anxiety and lift your mood and it works great with no side effects.In clinical trials it has been proven to work as effectively as prescription medication without the side effects.It reduced the need for medication in my case substantially.This product is definately worth buying!

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I kept waking up with thoughts going through my head or a song that would play in my mind over and over again, waking up with that and a headache morning after morning is exhausting. I decided to give this a try because of the Magnolia bark. I only take one before bed. I feel like I sleep deeper and I had less sweating too. I take glycine to help me fall asleep as well, and melatonin for various reasons and it seems to be a good combination.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

I have sleep issues and wake up a lot, which I suspected was elevated cortisol. Tried most of the sleep supplements including some specifically for lowering cortisol, but nothing helped much. After taking Relora (and also Theanine Serene Relora) I have had a significant improvement in sleep, with the improvement starting the same night after I first took it. My partner is now also taking it with similar results.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

Wow, the difference in me is astounding. I had PND Anxiety and it even remained 7years later, but i have become a far more tolerant, kind and understanding mum, even truth the sibling bickering and lockdown homeschooling. I purchased the relora with the purpose of helping to ease my insomnia, but my stress and anxiety have improved out of sight, which is a huge and unexpected bonus. My sleep, while im still getting only a few hours each night, is far more restful and im feeling revived in the mornings, instead of like a zombie.