MD

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
1,406

Posted on May 13, 2022

These taste a little funny and are a little difficult to swallow because they're not caplets. The coating dissolves really quickly, so I'm glad they're a small size. But this quality product definitely helps me get over colds quicker. I pair it with NAC to help my breathing. Good supplement to boost immunity and healing!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

shipping was timely. product was well packaged. it was exactly what we were expecting. source naturals is highly recommended by our physician for their quality of ingredients. it supplies our need in combating the issues with parkinson's.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Exactly what I needed for my body. Great quality, packaging eye catching, beneficial for my needs. the ingredients what my body needed for the issue. Easy to digest and to take with a drink.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love this product. I used it to remove heavy metals from my body. It also works very well for the liver and brain. I will use it from time to time in the future. good quality. I like size too.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good dosage and small tablets, easy to take. I have noticed an improvement in my energy from having taken it alongside other "Energy Paradox" supplements.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

great for when you need some livee support and packaging is good too