MD

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Just added this version R-Lipoic Acid on the suggestion of my Naturopath. Some research indicates that the R-Lipoic is more bioavailable than the more common Alpha-Lipoic. I take the alpha in the morning and that R-Lipoic in the evening. I had my Kinesiologist test me for both at my last appointment, and right now, my body prefers the R-Lipoic, so using up what i have left of the Alpha Lipoic.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

good quality and ingredient, easy to swallow and digest. The size of bottle is perfect, which is very convenient for storage.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I like the product, not sure though, if it is working yet.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Very good and useful product for your health. It helps me a lot, I will order more. Highly recommend to everyone.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It’s a good amount of R-Alpha lipoic acid. I feel that it’s good for my liver health

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I am very satisfied with this product. It helps me control my cravings.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This version allows you to split the 100mg tablet into 50 or even 25mg sizes - handy. Top quality product

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I buy this brand because it can be cut. I used to buy 50 mg but they stopped selling it. Dosage of 25 mg is adequate for general health so I quarter these.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021