MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Very good I think it ok quality ok benefit ok very good I think it’s the best dietary supplement . Next time buy again package outside not complete but inside product instill ok . Everything ok ok ok Take 1 tablet twice daily for 7-10day then 1 tablets once daily

3367be10-0891-473e-8e5f-4081570fcbb6
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I am suffering from endometriosis and my daughter is suffering from adenomyosis.. We both take this PYCNOGENOL. Journal of Reproductive Medicine reveals that Pycnogenol significantly reduces symptoms of endometriosis by 33 per cent. Yes, it's true and it works. It solves such common problems as menstruation, dysmenorrhea, menstrual pain and abdominal pain and cramps.I highly recommend it

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I heard so much about this product and had to get it for my mom! She has recently developed Meniere's disease (a disorder of inner ear) & as a result, she has been suffering from serious cases of vertigo at times. There have been some studies showing that pine bark extract Pycnogenol can improve inner ear ailments by managing blood flow (just like Ginkgo biloba) . My mom is currently taking Ginkgo Biloba +Omega 3 + this product and so far, it seems to be working for her. I will keep purchasing this product for my mom.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

One of the best supplements! The real effect is that you can run much better ,hith higher speed on treadmill without loosing your breath. breathing rate decrease with pycnogenol.This is very important in sports! I am taking it for 10 years-one month taking it,one month not-but always taking before exercise.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have a positive experience using Source Naturals, Pycnogenol. I use this for circulation and inflammation and Pycnogenol has proven to be effective for vascular health, vein support, migraines, as a collagen builder, reduces inflammation and improves immune system. I also take L-Arginine, and bought this for the purpose of augmenting that. Supplement works as expected and advertised.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am taking pycnogenol for arthritis and, as a 74 yr old, all of the other wonderful effects. I have been taking this for a year and a half and do not intend to stop. It does help for the arthritis and for cognition.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I tried this to help with tinnitus. I have had improvement in the ringing. Hard to say how much of that benefit was a result of the pycnogenol, but if the ringing returns, I will try it again. Tablet size is reasonable to swallow, and I have difficulty with swallowing.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is good pycnogenol I believe, it is a good product. This is my second purchase of it, but I went back to it mainly because affordable pycnogenol gel caps were not available at the time. But it's ok, I think it helps with my capillary fragility; it is a good anti-oxydant anyway.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

After using for around 4 weeks have noticed a huge improvement to the texture and firmness of my skin. Excellent source of pycnogengol (Pinus pinasta-the real deal): minimal taste: small size (easy to swallow): minimal packaging;

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have essential thrombocythaemia and this is one of the herbs I'm taking to help regulate the manufacture of platelets and to help re-build my immune system. Thank you