MD

Posted on May 21, 2022
Seems to help!

This was recommended by my GP for help with my short term memory. It’s subjective but seems to be helping those times that I can’t remember a word or someone’s name. Easy 1 pill a day & a good size …not a gargantuan pill that gets stuck in your throat. I plan to keep taking it.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

this brand is great and i can tell that i have been using for 10 days this supplement i still need a little more time but already liked it a lot... i can see some difference in focus.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am very pleased with my vitamins and products from iherb! i see that I will be continuing to order every month or 3 month cycles. on auto ship! their products quality driven! not quantity!

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

LoveSupplements
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I want to maintain my IQ! So I got this haha. I trust this brand out of many brands.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I think more than psychological, this product has great effect

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Definitely helps! Broke up the ingredients for Cortisol management and took more than suggested.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I feel that I have better memory skills, could also be placebo and I'm more confident in my memory, but that is still a good thing. Only been 2 weeks, so have to wait and see.

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

Great product Dr told me i wouldnt sleep with high cortisol levels at night and it should help So far so good had quite a few much better nights since starting it Wont know if its reduced cortisol levels till next test though

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Very good product, I recommend it!