MD

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

NADH supplementation reduced my fatigue and hypoxia. The process of oxidative phosphorylation converts NADH into NAD+. Since I own an infra-red sauna I don't need to buy this supplement anymore as infra-red sauna activates heat shock proteins, which in turn increase levels of NAD+ and SIRT1. Overall, great fast absorbing and fast acting supplement. Highly recommended.

My DR told me to try this as a supplement and I do feel more energy (not wired) when I take it. Like the fact it's sublingual.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

An essential supplement to support my disfunctioning nervous system and metabolism. The sublingual lozenge has a neutral taste and its potency seems better than products with the same ingredient. Definitely helps with cellular energy production.

Posted on May 8, 2021

This is best of it's kind, that we've found on the market. (The similar from Swanson is also excellent). They key is the sublingual lozenge formulation of the tablet, & the air-tight packaging until the moment of use of each tablet. I find 20mg to be a good dose for me, starting in the morning; & sometimes repeated in the afternoon if an especially busy or challenging day (perhaps @ 10 mg on lesser occasions: a remaining 1/2 tablet can be saved in a small, airtight bottle for a few days). NADH has, for me, about as much benefit as a 4-shot expresso, but smoother & far longer-lasting effect of improved concentration, mental stamina & interest/motivation. The extent to which someone may benefit from NADH supplementation seems to be related to age & genetic constitution. (Some folks make plenty in the cellular processes of burning glucose, so they would likely experience no effect from this product.) & since it is an essential "electric charge transporter" molecule in Photosynthesis, very fresh green plants (used as foods) are naturally loaded with it.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

Although anecdotal, I do feel like this supplement does increase energy through the day and decrease midday fatigue. I felt a difference after a few days of taking. These need to be dissolved under the tongue. The taste is a bit salty similar to baking soda, but as the tablet is tiny it doesn’t take long for it to dissolve. I find these work better than the tablets which need to be swallowed.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I think this product makes a difference in energy and clarity of thinking. I take 40 mg / day!!!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Has hard coating so you cannot break, but I have to take 2 anyway. Energy boost.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

I tried it with little belief, but it does 'in fact' have noticeable effects. My focus and attention improvement are fairly noticeable. I do believe this is one of the best brands if you're going to use it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

The doctor recommended and the son took this drug. There was more energy, strength, desire to study, endurance increased. The body has accumulated strength and energy. Mind and mood have become more balanced.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

I have been taking this consistently for a few months & I believe its really helping with my chronic fatigue.