MD

4.5
Sergiu Anisei
Posted on Jan 21, 2021
Good

Does every bit as well as its well known counterpart at a much better price. The pill is not too large to swallow comfortably. If you are seeking a vitamin and mineral supplement for a bargain price you should check out this product.

Posted on Sep 12, 2012

When I want to increase my energy levels, I simply start to take this great all-in-one supplement. I can clearly feel the difference after 1-2 weeks since the first usage. My older brother says that he can feel the difference too. It's amazing :) I have tried some other multi-vitamin supplements too but they are no match for the Source Naturals' Mega-One. Highly recommended.

Posted on Dec 17, 2008

My Source Naturals with No Iron vitamins were reasonably priced and they arrived promptly. This multi-vitamin & mineral supplement has kept me healthy for two years. In that time, I have had only one minor cold (which lasted only 3 days) and have taken no sick days from work. I also have the energy to walk 1/2 a mile to work and exercise every day (at the age of 54). These vitamins are not cheap but they are well worth the price.

Posted on Dec 6, 2007

Yeh, it's all that. I used to have to choke down at least 2 of the largest-dose B-Complex, plus several other vits. Now I just choke down one of these babies. (Yes, it IS in the good ol' tablet form, so people like me that can't stand the taste of Riboflavin, still suffer - but suffer LESS, as it's only ONE pill.) I feel a pronounced increase in energy about 30 minutes after taking one of these puppies. Good stuff!

Posted on Dec 11, 2013

Brilliants strengths of this multi vitamin...some that the shops sell have nowhere near the quality. So glad to have iHerb in our lives. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 15, 2009

This has a good level of daily vitamins and I like that it is only one! Has a nice level of B vitamins also. Good buy.

Posted on Oct 29, 2011

Great product and great price. My energy levels have improved significantly since I started taking these.

Posted on Dec 20, 2007

I am so glad you have a multiple without herbal extracts.. This is the one for life and not too expensive

Posted on Mar 14, 2011

Great product for a great price. Feel great when I take the Mega-One! Repeat customer.