MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This has loads of green foods added which is what I want, rather than just a regular type of multi-vit. Take note there's a smell & it's quite big a tablet but still easy to swallow. It was out of stock for quite a while & quickly grabbed a bottle when it was restocked.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

A very forward driven supplement company. These give me that a.m. boost I need. Great ingredient profile; they really packed it in. Consistency and quality is what Source Naturals delivers.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

The thing I love about this multi, is that it's the same great high quality Source Naturals formula, but with extra greens... It's a win-win! Why wouldn't you want extra easy greens with your daily multi?

Nice size tablet, easy to take. Package is ok. Ingredient is good. No weird smell.

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

They seem to be helping my energy levels and I'm pleased with them.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The best daily vitamin on the market. I love the mushroom blend included. I take it every day.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Outstanding product with an impressive variety of vitamins, minerals, etc. Have taken this product for 30 years with excellent results.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I've long been a fan of Life Force Multiple so I was thrilled when I found out they have a Green Multiple with all of the multivitamins I need as well as an excellent greens blend. This is the best multivitamin around in my opinion!

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

It's very cost effective & contains good ingredients. So, I'm willing to buy it again next time

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Just ok product. Nothing special.