MD

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Excellent Sleeping Aid!

I just want to just share with you all that Trytophan is the best sleeping aid for me. I used to take sleeping pills if I could not sleep due to excitement or unknown reasons. But now, this product helps me to fall asleep so fast and improves the quality of my sleep so well. I am so benefited with much deeper sleep and even if I wake up in the middle of the night, I can fall back to sleep very soon. Comparing to before, I could not get back to sleep if I got waking up.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I started taking Trytophan after reading it might help with night time restless leg syndrome. Ordered my 1st lot from iHerb and saw a significant reduction symptons within a week. I have reordered and continue to take it with a lot of success and relief of worst symptoms. Ordering and delivery was quick and efficient. Price was very resonable.

“Tryptophan (also called L-tryprophan) is an essential amino acid that acts like a natural hormone balancer and mood regulator. Supplementing with tryptophan induces sleep, calms anxiety, and can help burn more body fat. Tryptophan will reduce carb cravings and help lower sugar addiction. Tryprophan increases the production of serotonin, the “feel good” neurotransmitter. Supplementing with tryptophan will help control appetite and make it easier to lose weight. It will also support the production of DMT inside the brain.’ Excerpt From Grow a New Body Alberto Villoldo

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The quality of these products is very good. I have noticed a significant benefit to my mood after taking these. The size pack is convenient and easy to use. I have noticed to side effects after taking the tablets, but obviously everyone us different. The price was very good and delivered on time.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Wow! I have always struggled with a low level mood disorder… easily irritable, impatient, slightly depressive, but also “rage-y.” My whole life. This stuff really mellows me out and helps me maintain a positive feeling. I think this is a winner, and I’ve tried Sam-e and gamma relaxer and 5 htp (which also helps.). This seems like something I need. You take three per day spread through the day. Sleeping better, too. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Tryptophan makes you sleepy. This is not bad it just means you have to pay attention when you take it. It’s a great quality, excellent size, clear ingredient product. I take it because my psychiatrist warned me that taking products that increase your dopamine will make you depressed if you aren’t taking a serotonin booster at some point, and honestly I am seeing the benefits less than 2 weeks in. It’s strange but it’s improved my energy the day after I take it and I love that since I am normally a pretty sluggish person.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This tryptophan from source is the best I've ever had. During the day, usually in the afternoon, I take it with p-5-p. If I'm going to take it at night or at dawn (when I wake up and can't sleep), I take this one. For me, the dose of 500 is enough. I gave up trazodone.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I take one before bedtime and it helps me fall asleep more easily. The recommended amount is 3 tablets, so I have the option to take more if I need to. Another brand we bought had the same grams, but it was in one capsule/tablet, so I never took those. I'm a small person, so I like that the grams are split up and I can take less.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I like how you can split these because 500mg is a little bit too much for me personally. 250mg a night helps me relax and drift to sleep