MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I have ADHD and take medication, but this product has allowed me to prolong the effects of my medication. Overall, I take less which has profound results long term

Posted on Jun 10, 2021
1,654
1,872

L-phenylalanine is essential for the normal functioning of the central nervous system. The body uses phenylalanine to produce epinephrine, dopamine, and norepinephrine. L-phenylalanine helps relieve stress, reduces anxiety and apathy, promotes rapid tissue cell regeneration, helps regulate the metabolic process, improves thyroid function to maintain hormonal balance, and improves skin, nail and hair conditions. L-Phenylalanine is used by professional athletes to give the body the desired shape in a short time. I think this supplement is noteworthy.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

this is one of the amino acid helps people with multiple sclerosis

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Not tested yet I will update my review later Good health for everyone

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

it's great it feels stimulatory and raises my dopamine levels, i feel i can concetrate for much longer after it

1b2051e1-6495-4c34-9f99-b8fef434d4de
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

i think honestly but it's good, I recommend it

Posted on Oct 6, 2010

Phenylalanine is great for mood and muscle pain from fibromyalgia. I bought this because we like Source Naturals, but I realized it was actually the "DL" phenylalanine that I needed. I combine 1500 mgs. DL phenylalanine with 1500 mgs of tryptophan at night and sleep absolutely wonderful. I wake with only minimal pain from fibromyalgia. Really love it for that reason.

Posted on Nov 17, 2008

I have looked for a good source of L-phenylalynine for years. Health food stores were hit and miss in terms of the products they carried and whether they even had any in stock. And their prices were outrageous. Iherb.com ships almost instantly, their pricing is the best, and everything arrives well packed. Thanks!

Posted on Jan 26, 2021
2,147

I just realized how good is this