MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love this lhis iiron. It is easy to take. The tablets are easy to swallow and it works well! It is very high.quality.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Benefit for my son. Excellent quality ingredients and good size. Essential mineral composition for growth. Good supplement for iron deficiency symptoms. Frequency of use is 1 per day. No taste or smell. Good package.

As I'm on a vegetarian diet, and I do my weekly 10k runs and weight training, I realised I need to supplement my iron intake as I'm not getting enough from my diet. I think I have mild iron deficiency that caused to "hit a wall" sometimes in my training. It caused fatigue and a general loss of interest in training. Now that I have started on the iron supplement, I am now training better. Glad that I started on it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very good pills,small size .The quality and the package were very good also

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Love it, easy on the stomach, makes me feels less fatigued and my hair has also stopped thinning.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Excellent product, I am very satisfied with purchase, I can recommend. The shipping was fast also

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Good quality and dosage. Many iron supplements contain too much

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Good quality natural ingredients size is norm easy to swallow

Posted on May 24, 2022

One of the better brands for iron and vitamins in general