MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I don't take this product as instructed ( 5 a day) or even in relation to exercise (which I do every day). I take it because I've broken several bones over the years, and when I take the HGH Surge, they don't ache any more. I have no explanation for that. Neither does anyone else. But it's true. Works for me. So I take it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

usually I'm not one to leave reviews but in this case I simply can't ignore the results. I have heard about HGH for years but mainly from bodybuilders and athletes. When I stumbled upon this supplement, I was sceptical but given the price and good reviews decided to give it a go...and I'm so happy I did! I had my second baby at 33.. gained a few pounds. metabolism is just not the same and not enough free time to exercise so I needed all the extra help I could get. Since I've started taking this supplement, I noticed an improvement in my sleep pattern, energy level and my lbs started melting away. I've leaned out quite a bit in a matter of weeks. I must say it's definitely not an overnight solution but if you stick to a good diet, some excercise and add these supplements to the mix, you're bound to succeed.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I can vouch this product helps with hormonal improvement. Few days after using it, my workouts improved a lot. I can see good changes on my body as well. Recommend for gym goers that see no results with protein shakes. Best used before sleep. 5 tablets per serving at first might be hard but will eventually get used to.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Since starting HGH Surge It's benefited my working out and energy. Stopped for a while and saw the benefits that it has brought me. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Quality is amazing.. Ingredients naturally no artificial contents.. Size is enough for one month.. Dosage also manageable.. Benefit so good for who late 30s and above.. Taste is OK

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I saw improvements after taking this HGH supplements. No allergies for me. The tablet size is just perfect and no after taste for me. To know more what it can offer my health I will continue to use the product.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

A great quality product with natural ingredients and with lots of health benefit. Nice package and neutral taste. Benefits whole body, reduce inflammation and good for improving growth hormone levels.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

High quality ingredients the bottle size is large as well as the tablets. Them recommended dosage is 5 tablets before working out or before sleep to benefit your body to recover easily. It has a taste but I don’t mind it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I am 55 years old active male still enjoy working out and lots of outdoor activities. Hgh surge is a great help with recovery and sleep.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

it says it stimulates the body's production and release of human growth hormone. Exactky what I am looking for. 5 tablets seems a lot but will give it a try and will update for personal results after 3 weeks use.