MD
Based on 1,388 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,388 Ratings
Posted on May 9, 2022

The ingredients and composition are exactly the same I search for with very high quality. The package helped the improvement of ingredient age and we have to take the palatable taste in concern. Also before buying the product rating in diet and supplement is really introducing a great benefit directing you to the right decision

2740c938-a3ec-4af5-8223-10ea5ceba52b
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

For more than 2,000 years, people in India used Gymnema Sylvestre to control blood sugar. The herb is also called gurmar, which means “destroyer of sugar” in Hindi. supplementing with 400 mg daily. In one study, patients who took this amount daily for 18 months showed a significant reduction in their fasting blood sugar levels. I am 74 and I take one everyday and my blood sugar level is under 6. Happy!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Good package, not opening accedientally. It has the right amount of gymnema in its composition for supporting my diet. This supplement is supposed to improve sugars management in the body. It helps again insulin release. Taste like sour herbs; better to have it with a big glass of water to avoid the flavor staying in your mouth.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2022

These are easy to swallow. The taste is a little strong, but it is worth it for lowering blood sugar levels and sugar cravings. I haven't had a recent A1C, so I don't know how much these have made in terms of a A1C level change, but they definitely are making me not crave sugar.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

the composition of this supplement is good but after taking 1 pill per day for about 2 weeks can't say I feel a big difference (didn't check the blood). the only thing is that I feel full after eating less. I hoped it would benefit since is suppose to reduce sweet cravings, and so far not a very significant effect. I hope to see improvement soon that will effect my choices of diet. regarding the taste- if swallowed fast, it's OK, no after taste what so ever.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Great quality supplement that comes in a tablet form. The tablet does have a slight “earthy” flavor, but overall it doesn’t taste bad. While this tablet made sweet foods taste bad, but it has made me desire sweet foods a lot less. Eating any kind of dessert has become less appealing.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Started using this compound after recommendation from health practitioner. My A1C drop substantially, I have noticeably less cravings for sugary, starchy foods . Happy with results . Placed order again . Recommended to anyone dealing with symptoms of pre diabetics and looking to loose weigh

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This is supposed to help with sugar cravings, and with the combination of chromium picolinate and only one a day i really have found a difference but it took about 2 weeks

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Great supplement if you have a problem keeping your blood sugar in the normal limits. The taste is not perfect but it is only until you swallow it. No aftertaste.