MD

1,010
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
5,563

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Good quality guarana extract. Main ingredient is Guarana at 900mg dosage, which is about 200mg caffeine or about cup of coffee. Although it's mostly safe supplement, but I wouldn't recommend this to underaged children or elderly. I like the effect of guarana better, than coffee, it gives me less crashes, better stable energy during the day. The tablets are quite big so you can split them into 2. The price quality ratio is also very good with this company.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Modafinil gives body sniffles (runny nose) + blurry vision. Finally found a perfect alternative. I only take half of the Guarana Energizer tablet (one is too much + jittery like coffee). Energy is so gently and natural, that it doesn't interfere in any way with your organic thinking and acting. Really impressed. I'm absolutely not into anything that's so strong that it actually takes the spotlight. Thus this product is, per my standards, natural/gentle energy (keeps me awake so I can get things done instead of useless sleep in cold Melbourne).

Posted on Oct 16, 2022
1,242

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
1,049

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I’ve ordered this product again because it really works! It gives you a great boost in energy and clears the head so you can focus on tasks more efficiently. I ordered the larger container as it’s better value for money. I just take one in the morning with my smoothie and it perks me up for the day!

Posted on May 4, 2022
1,242

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These were suggested to me after I was telling a friends how tired I get mid morning. I don’t drink any caffeine so I thought I would give a chance. Just a half a tablet and I have energy. Not like a gittery energy, just erases the tiredness naturally. All I use is a half a tablet on the days I am low energy. Would definitely recommend!!!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,216

Great source of energy when you're feeling tired. It doesn't make you zip around the room, just makes you stop yawning, which sometimes is all you need. I carry this with me in my bag to keep me going during the day when I've had a bad night's sleep.