MD

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Modafinil gives body sniffles (runny nose) + blurry vision. Finally found a perfect alternative. I only take half of the Guarana Energizer tablet (one is too much + jittery like coffee). Energy is so gently and natural, that it doesn't interfere in any way with your organic thinking and acting. Really impressed. I'm absolutely not into anything that's so strong that it actually takes the spotlight. Thus this product is, per my standards, natural/gentle energy (keeps me awake so I can get things done instead of useless sleep in cold Melbourne).

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I bought this to take some time off coffee. It helped with the transition to being totally off caffeine for a while. The pills seem to absorb fast. It doesn’t go straight to the head like coffee, but you do feel more awake. There was a noticeable increase in the intensity of heartbeats. I wouldn’t use this too often as it has many fillers.

90f03016-6146-47f6-aa84-decbe2e6fa0a
Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These were suggested to me after I was telling a friends how tired I get mid morning. I don’t drink any caffeine so I thought I would give a chance. Just a half a tablet and I have energy. Not like a gittery energy, just erases the tiredness naturally. All I use is a half a tablet on the days I am low energy. Would definitely recommend!!!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Great source of energy when you're feeling tired. It doesn't make you zip around the room, just makes you stop yawning, which sometimes is all you need. I carry this with me in my bag to keep me going during the day when I've had a bad night's sleep.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great alternative for caffeine. I got different feelings after I'm using this supplement as my daily routine instead of using coffee. This is more natural product from plant. Do not have side effects at all. I should mention that the size of tablet is too huge, i can't swallow it and because of it i'm chewing it.

44d65376-22e5-4d8a-87c1-73b8f59a9ea1
0230d685-cc5c-412a-b51b-60b8220a4237
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I usually use the powder form in my smoothies for n extra energy boost in the morning. I saw the tablets and thought I’d give them a go. They’re great for extra energy & alertness without the side effects of other stimulants like caffeine. Would highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I bought this for my daughter. And she has had amazing results. Whenever she takes this product, she has all day energy and no complaints of being jittery.