MD

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

i’ll use the product and will share my review

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended from the well know brand Source Naturals! It is a little bit pricy!

Gives some energy for CFS. Should be taken only wit food, otherwise can irritate the stomach.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Nothing to complain about other than there wasn't any noticeable effect. Will probably look for other alternatives.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Gives energy and good for weightloss

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Is it a good anti-oxidant?

Posted on Apr 9, 2008

Last September (2007) a gallstone showed up on my ultrasound. I changed my diet to lose weight and combat borderline diabetes - started eating a lot more fat, coconut oil especially. I got horrendous headaches and couldn't figure out why. Someone pointed out that chlorgenic acid in green coffee will "kick your liver and gallbladder into gear" to deal with fats. They were right! This is a wonderful thing if you're coming off low-fat or vegetarian/vegan diet.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

I did notice any different but I guess it's good maybe after a while i will feel it

Posted on Nov 20, 2020

Very good product my health has improved since I have its use

Posted on Oct 25, 2013

Well, I have hesitated a lot to give 5 stars to this product but finally i did because: it it realy effiscient. I have lost 1,1 kg in 4 days without changing absolutely nothing! I was only taking 1 pill 30 minutes before diner. BUT I had to stop it for a while reason is: I had strong headache and awful stomach pain. I was not able to work properly so then I went on line and discover a lot of reviews reporting the exact side effects!!! when I stopped I immediatly start to feel better again. I have restart to take it again by reducing the amount taking: a half pill, and so far it's good: my stomach is a bit crampy but it is ok, it's also less effiscient I've only lost 500g in 7 days but it is also OK for me. I'm a person very sensitive to caffeine so that's the main explanation so for those who are interested and that are also sensitive to caffeine, make sure to take a very small amount (half pill) and increase the level slowly.