MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 17, 2022

I use Gaba twice a day against my anxiety and it works fantastically. I have less anxiety nightmares, my energy is excellent. The taste is quite neutral, I actually add it to my bulletproof coffee. The composition is a pure ingredient, no additives, and the size is large enough to last for a while. I am very happy with this one.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Since a family member with Parkinson's started taking this, along with two other supplements I'm reviewing here, the severe tremors have all but left. When I didn't order more in time, there was a gap of about 7 days. Tremors returned. New order arrived, I gave the family member his first few doses, and within 12 hours, tremors reduced by about 70%. Within 24 hours, tremors again, all but gone. The three supplements seem to be working synergistically.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Bottle is quite a large size so it will last quite a long time, only need to use take a small amount each time. There is a slight taste but nothing too strong and can easily mask it if you want to take it in something else. Helps with reducing anxiety and bought it after doing quite a bit of research about brands as this once came well recommended in terms of quality and effectiveness. Planning on trying it to help with sleep soon too as my sleeping patterns aren't great.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I take GABA before going to bed, and indeed it helps me to feel more relaxed. The package is huge and will last you for a long time. Be careful with the dosage, one time I took a bit too much and was experiencing shortness of breath. Overall the quality of the product is good. I like the powder form of GABA because it has no additional ingredients that capsules can have.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

An MD recommended this to me as a natural alternative to Valium. I've been sold on it's benefits ever since. IHerb has a great price. I'm not brand loyal to many things but Source Naturals is by far the best source for this particular amino acid. I also like the powder form as it will take effect faster if you dissolve it under the tongue as opposed to taking the pills, which also work well. One of few things I never want to run out of.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I use this in a moon milk drink. It mixes in well and the taste is easily masked with other flavours. You only need a small amount, and It lasts for a long time so good value for money. I believe it helps me sleep, I sleep better when i incorporate the drink into my night time routine.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Cheapest form of Gaba and easy to adjust the amount according to need. It's flavourless, I use a little each day along with other powders

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good quality! Big size tub so you don’t have to order more all the time. Cheap as well. There is also a false asumption put there that you don’t absorb GABA but the is false

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This GABA is a potent supplement. It’s one of the few I can feel the effects of shortly after taking. I had to start taking it at night because it makes me sleepy.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

somethings it works but not always works, may feel still sleepy when got up in the morning. Better to use it at home because its in powder form