MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Good quality. Small capsule. No smell or bad taste at all…

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I really like this product and was waiting for this to be restocked.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

I took folic acid during pregnancy, but i started to take it again, because i still had some pills in the bottle. Believe or not but my hand with eczema started to look much better!

Posted on Jan 9, 2011

I really like this site - I know you put a lot of care into checking the quality of the products you sell, so I feel safe in ordering them. I like the fact that your website is so easy to navigate and you are so efficient in processing and delivering the orders. And your products are very cost-effective, es pecially compared with what we pay locally here in Australia.

Posted on Jun 5, 2008

Folic Acid is the best product anyone can take, it has reduced my C-Reactive protein to what a 19 year old would have...it's fabulous stuff. I take 3 mgs. I even gave it to my dog before she had a puppy. less of course, only 1/2 of one pill.. It's a very good product.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I wouldnt buy folic acid again as I read we should be taking folate and not folic acid. would buy another product next time

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Very happy with this product.

Posted on Mar 27, 2007

I like the capsules that do not smell medicinal. Also good for people with multiple food intolerances like this former Vet of the 1st Gulf War ( my auto immune system is shot because of that experience!)

Posted on Jun 6, 2021