MD

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Good

Used to get NOW brand's coral calcium powder, but they don't sell the loose powder anymore. This is just as good but wish they offered a larger size since this won't last long. I prefer powder to capsules so I can easily add it food.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I have not used it because I do not know what my calcium level is, I think I first want to know. Package and delivery okay.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Because it's powder, I thought it'd be hard to dissolve in water and swallow. Turns out it's very smooth and easy to swallow with water.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

The first reason I wanted to buy this product was it is powder. And I think powder absorbs better than other forms. No taste, just mix with water and drink. I used to drink in the mornings with my collagen.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

This is my 1st bottle purchased for this brand after another brand was no longer found on iherb. I love powdered version, easier to digest for me. I do not feel any difference. I exercise 4X a week, so, so long as I do not feel/experience any bone weakness or bone issues, I will continue to buy this brand. So, I give this product a 3 star for now.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great! I’m using it for diy toothpaste paste just adding some coconut oil

Posted on May 19, 2022

Bought for gifts for friends and relatives. Very satisfied! Thank you.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Good calcium source . taste is like chalk . pH regulator for stomach acids

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

i add this to my plant based milk to insure enough calcium intake for myself and my toddler! it works great

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Such a great way to incorporate calcium in powder form! Add it to drinks