MD

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

such an amazing product & the only p5p that my son takes willingly… (ASD) why isn’t available anymore for Macedonia? i just can’t find a replacement :-(

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Really love this product. Firstly, the pills are sublingual and so absorb quickly. Secondly, this is the active form of B6 and comes in 25mg. 50 mg is a bit too high of a dose for me at the moment.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

They are a many good B complex supplements and I recommend them to make sure that you meet your B vitamins baseline. But if you have sleep or mood issues you may want to take a look specifically at B6. B6 is a cofactor (required) to convert amino acids (building blocks of proteins) to neurotransmitter (ex.: serotonin, melatonin, Norepinephrine, etc.). Neurotransmitter is used to regulate your body functions (be relaxed when it's time to sleep, be alert during the day, etc.) so if your body is unable to make them you won't feel good. I did two functional tests (organic acid test and neurotransmitter test (saliva)) and they both detected a deficiency of B6 specifically. And it was correlated to my symptoms (insomnia, brain fog, fatigue, etc.). As my symptoms are worst during the night, I take it an hour before going to bed. The sublingual forms maximizes absorption event with people having digestive or malabsorption issues. It improves my sleep quality a lot (duration, deep and rem sleep) and I feel refreshed the next day. If you have similar issues, you can give it a shot!

Posted on May 23, 2021

Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a vital role in metabolic processes in the human body and helps in the development of the nervous system. Deficiency of vitamin B6 (which occurs quite rarely) causes peripheral neuropathy and pellagra-like syndrome with concomitant seborrheic dermatitis, glossitis and cheilosis; in adults, it also causes depression, confusion, abnormalities of the electrocardiogram and seizures. Coenzymated B-6 is one of the best supplements available to support amino acid metabolism.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020

This is the way vitamin B6 is well absorbed! And for it is sublingual, the absorption is really fantastic. I really recommend this product! Vitamin B6 is one of the most important vitamins derived form B Complex, because of its splendor role in synteshis of brain neurotransmitters. In addition, Vitamin B6 helps to regulate homocysteine, which is vey important for the body. Also, this type of vitamin is very helpful, for people who have insomnia problems!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The taste is very palatable compared to the other 100 mg one.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Perfect product, I use it daily and feel the effect if I don't take it.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great supplement! Helped clear my nose somewhat and very easy to take.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

Use these in combination with magnesium chelate and zinc as my own ZMA mix! :) Take 1/2 or 1/4. Easy to divide into preferred dosage.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

These were a must during the first few nauseating weeks of pregnancy! I can crack it and take smaller amounts if I don’t need the entire tablet.