MD

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Good

This is a valuable product for us. May not be the ‘cleanest’ of all but it’s not very bad and it does what we expect👍🏼

To kick off the day, I dissolve one of these under my tongue as I make my morning coffee. The benefits of this nutrient are too numerous to list (see other reviews), but I'll just say that it's one of the important anti-aging supplements that I take daily. I know these supplements are working because my hair and beard which had become over 50% silver are now about 90% my original color. Seeing is believing! I also have more energy and, at 67, I'm still fully functional and pain-free for the most part.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Have been taking these for few years and they certainly are more effective than those unco-enzymated grades.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

good quality supplement. I use it for visual snow, and it helps! regular b3 never helped any but this one does. Energy boost

Posted on May 7, 2022

Great vitamin for energy!! I take this several times daily.

Posted on Oct 31, 2020

I don't know if it is because of it or the Maca I'm takig as well, but I feel more fresh, productive and less time is needed for sleep.

Posted on Feb 9, 2020

NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a critical coenzyme found in every cell in your body, and it’s involved in hundreds of metabolic processes. But NAD+ levels decline with age. This product is a great precursor for NAD+, I can feel brain inflammation (migraine) disappear. Keep under tongue until completely dissolved.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

tried it for my insomnia problems. Did not see any changes. But then again, b3 is ,supposedly, a great antiaging remedy.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Not sure of its effectiveness other than general hypothesis in the market.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

enhance your power .energy ..sleep..