MD

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This capsules' package is made of plastic and it can be considered suitable for the purpose due to the product is not liquid. Furthermore the package can be easily recycled/reused. The reason I bought this supplement is that this product is one of the very few that has a "clean" form of vitamin B12 as ingredient. You see, the market is flooded with a cheap, nasty and poisonous type of vitamin B12 called cyanocobalamin and it is very difficult to find a supplement with out it. I am satisfied with the quality and the potency of this product. The Vitamin B complex is vital for our body and, as it is water soluble, we eliminate daily the any excess of Vitamin B not assimilated by our bodies.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Best B multivitamin complex. I always notice a difference in my energy levels after taking it. Also I like that it has hydroxy cobalamin instead of just the regular methyl form as it's more absorbable.

Posted on Dec 3, 2020

I started taking this when I had chronic fatigue syndrome and it immediately boosted my energy level a bunch. After neural retraining, I am well from CFS, but my B vitamin metabolism is still a bit off. So I take this and it makes a HUGE positive difference in my energy level and clear-headedness. Dose is 2 per day. For best results, I dissolve one tablet under my tongue when I wake up, and a second after dinner.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just started using it but it seems to be very good

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

This is a complex of coenzymes of vitamin B needed for many body functions including brain function, mood, immunity etc. The taste is fresh and you need two lozenges a day. I recommend it (there is another taste available too) and will repurchase it for benefits. Hope this brief review helps you.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

Personally I prefer the orange flavour, but other than that the tablets are great! It's been very hard to find lozenges of vitamin B while it actually helps with the absorption.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Great taste. Good lineup. A supplement worth recommending

oliviaa
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Great option for B vitamin complex

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Dissolve sublingually. No stomach upset. Gives me more alertness and energy. Has a mint like flavor to mask b vitamins bad flavor.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I love it's great you are the best iherb