MD

4.6
Based on 1,018 Ratings
Ruqayyah
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Feverfew has been a staple in my vitamin cupboard for the past couple of years. I use them as part of my 'de-stress' vitamin mix, my 'I need more oxygen to my brain' vitamin mix and my 'hot flashes' mix. Natures Way is a brand I use regularly and I trust their quality. The pop up lid is also very convenient for dispensing the capsules.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Ive been purchasing these for quite a few years now. I had originally hought them to help with a bought of gout i suffered a few years ago do to losing alot of weight. Still take from time to time to keep it from returning. I also found that they help me sleep better at night. But dont make me drowsy.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I was looking for my hubby's gout supplement. This works well for hubby so far. He doesn't have gout since he's taking this.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I bought this for my father, he said it works for him, he has gout for years and if this thing which cost less than $100 can benefit him that then I think it's really worth it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Good supplement very helpful in aiding relaxation and helping your brain when you need to fall asleep I do enjoy taking this I recommend taking in the evening much more relaxing

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Since I have taken this cherry, I feel different, reducing the chances of getting a gout attack, it is very effective for me, if I have a gout attack, I immediately drink sodium bicarbonate 1 tear with water until it stops immediately. I have gout, which has repeated attacks within a month. I tried to buy this uric acid-lowering health product and took it for three days. The pain was reduced, and the gout basically disappeared after taking it for about ten days. But I will pay attention to the diet will not eat purine high food, I will continue to take this health care product.

5795e0ff-e99f-4cfb-bfe8-0c68890f3ad5

when you have gout, you can't eat red meat and drink gas water... but even you are very strict to yourself about what you eat, you still have some chances to have gout attacks. since I've taken this cherry fruit I feel different, it reduces chances to have gout attack, it really works for me, in case I have gout attack I drink sodium bicarbonate 1 tear soon with water then it stops swelling also immediately.

fd3f68e8-a2ae-4270-9fd2-09749c8e5d59
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Used it in tandem with Serrapeptase and Uric Acid Control to lessen gout symptoms in my husband. Also switched to a vegetarian diet with daily 30-minute exercises to improve blood test results, weight loss and inflammation.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

it really help to lessen the pain my brother is experiencing..i will continue ordering this product

ff150d55-452b-459e-85af-fcf60e22573d