MD

Posted on Aug 12, 2021
See Dr. Derrick Lonsdale amazing research on Vit B1, also Bill Sardi

B1 is important. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega 3 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet

2e9acb98-9df3-4317-9b44-b3d100d27917

Great supplement from a brand that can be trusted. I was very surprised to find B-1 at such a high dose per tablet/capsule. I had no idea until i decided to do a high dose detoxification protocol needing about 1800 mg a day. What a pleasant find at such an affordable price. This vitamin is very vital for adrenal health and other carbohydrate metabolism pathways and i hope to get great results with this. I will be back to update and for now highly recommend this dose for those needing high dose B1. Its very convenient. . Please click the like button . Thanks Ib

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I take this for not feeling overwhelmed and stressed but also for avoiding getting mosquito bites. It works excellent!! When you take B1 and quite high doses you leave a smell that mosquito’s don’t like. Even if they sometimes bite I don’t get this big bites and allergic reaction. However if I forget to take one capsule and it was around 24 hours since the last they usually start to bite me more again. I told many friends to try and all of them told they noticed a huge difference. It’s definitely wort trying.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Nice product, this is my first time of buying this product and it was really very good with great quality and good ingredients in it, the size is also very good, easy to swallow and the supplement has helped me to regain my energy back since i started taken it,i use to have shoulder pain and i was introduced to this product and since i started taken it, l have noticed a lot of change in my body. The pain has reduced . The package came very fast and the taste is nice with high potency. l like this supplement so much because it contain folic acid and no bad side effect. l will definietly order for more. Thank you. please click like button if my review is useful.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is a highly indispensable b vitamin. It has greatly helped my gut issues and I love the price and quality it comes in. Also great for energy production through carbohydrate metabolism. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so. F

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Purchased to help combat fatigue thats getting me down, on day 2 so its too early to comment on effect yet. The tablets are quite large, I can struggle with swallowing tablets but manage to get these down ok despite the size. Note that these include magnesium citrate which doesnt agree with some people, including me (can cause diarrhea). The dose in these isnt high enough to send me running to the loo but I do note a slight discomfort. If you tend to get constipation then this would be a benefit! Good thing is the pill can be broken in half so I´ll be trying that and taking in 2 doses through the day. Hope this helps, wishing you well on your journey to feeling better.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

With my multivitamin, I had Niacin Flush so badly. So I found out exactly what my system is lacking and now I take only those supplements. Thankfully, iHerb carries a wide assortment of specific vitamins/minerals.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I use this for the Sauna Niacin Detox protocol. It's a B vitamin so it does have that distinctive vitamin taste but taken with a whole glass of water is tolerable--the health benefits are more than worth it!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Always take one of these when you've had too much alcohol, to minimise the damage. It also doesn't smell as unpleasant as the B1 from some other brands.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

My husband and i take one twice a day. Excellent for helping our bodies to cope with drugs or alcohol, and to absorb other supplements such as folic acid. Keeps the energy up too.