MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,111

Nice quality product. Ingredient is axtaxanthing, which seems to benefit the eyes and skin. It is also an antioxidant so it has overall improvement for you. The capsule size is easy to swallow and tastes neutral. Recommended product and i like it. Gives me energy 2 mg a day. Contains carotene also.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These low dose I bought for my dogs, as suggested by holistic medicine, given with a little butter or other fat as required for absorption. Warding against cataracts and age related eye conditions, and Alzheimer's, they're perfect for my older doggy. Keeping inflammation down will help against the possibility of cancer and arthritis... so many conditions. Also this brand has good reviews quality-wise, and I gave five stars as no negative side effects at all seen.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is about the only brand I can find astaxanthin in 2 mg. I’m buying it for my dog. I’ve been taking astaxanthin and feel its many benefits. I’ve read that it’s good for aging dogs and this is the right dosage for him.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I take these for my hair. When I stopped taking for about a month, I noticed my hair feeling thinner. Started taking them again and my hair is back to normal.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Source Naturals makes some nice supplements. Tried this one for the first time as I had never taken Astaxanthin before. Good way to get some extra antioxidants.

They're your typical football shaped softgels. No funky taste or smell. Super easy to swallow. Source Naturals is one of the brands I trust, so that's why I went with these instead of a cheaper brand. Not sure if it helps, but my immune system needs all the help I can get right now and astaxanthin is a great antioxidant to take for that.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

This Astaxanthin is very worth to try, I bought it for my eyes.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

This is high quality astaxanthin. I definitely feel a difference if I forget to take it. Great for my eyes and circulation.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

It’s good for eye and looking forward for better eye improvement thanks