MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Great for allergy

I would definitely recommend this product to those with allergy. I normally woke up with runny nose but after taking this supplement, I don't even caught a cold. Also good for those with sensitive stomach.

e4c163c9-2407-4b8d-aa6e-8c6519248089
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This seems to be a good vitamin C, and this form of it is fat soluble. It acts like liposomal vitamin C getting into the cells of your body and not being flushed right out like a lot of ascorbic acid vitamin C seems to do.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I do like these. I was a bit sceptical and worried about these because they’re fat soluble. I just take them every second day and I’ll work up from there. So far so good. No side effects and easy to swallow.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

High quality antioxidants sodium ascorbate ingredients with good value, and potency for the size. I use it for many effects like immunity, and stomach issues. I like the pill form because it has no taste that way. Package is recyclable

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I take vitamin as part of my daily routine to keep my immunity strong. I have not had the flu in several years. If I get a cold (which is rare) it doesn't last long or keep me down. Capsules are easy to swallow and I've researched to this company's products as one of the best to absorb into the body.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good source of vitamin c. Good ingredient list. Package well sealed.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I like this brand. This is a good form low acidity vitamin C. Small size capsules.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Looks like the only fat soluble form after the liposomal one.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Having discovered that ordinary ascorbic acid can upset the stomach, I was glad to find this source of ester C, which doesn't. It is also fat soluble and said to be able to reach areas of the body that ascorbic acid can't.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

Have only been using it for a while but in combination with a few other vitamins and supplements seems to be making me feel good all the time