MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Pleased that because of the high dose we now only need to remember to take it once a week! also covers all bases with both kinds of B12 since the research on which is best is inconclusive. It is sub-lingual which is good for absorbing but does mean it's slightly chalky in the mouth. Doesn't bother me but my daughter finds that annoying. Cant talk about efficacy as we've only just had this brand but I don't anticipate problems. UPDATE: WE all got good blood results for B12 after using this product so the efficacy was good for us.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have already taken this complex, and I am delighted with its reception, pleasant tasty, now I ordered my parents to raise b12 from them. after the full course, my body has significantly increased, I plan to take it regularly several times a year

9c626436-0687-47a8-ae17-c193b0a0495f
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I have tried many forms of vitamin B12 complex and, in my view, this is the best. It contains all the forms of b12 one needs in safe forms (and doses).

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

B12 is a must have for people who are vegans. This vitamin usually is present in the meat, liver, fish, so if you are vegan, vitamin b12 might be lower, than usual.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
66,134

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great quality doesn’t leave bad taste or has bad smell, noticed the effect after a week

Posted on May 22, 2022

taste isn't horrible and it doesn't feel chalky. dissolves fairly quick as well.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is the only b12 I buy because of the specific ingredients in it. Love this product!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Best B 12 absorbs quickly into the system and it has a good taste .

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Perfect balance of ingredients within neat packaging. As well as balancing effect on nervous system , metabolism and neutral taste .