MD

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been using Activated Quercetin for a while now and I recommend this brand. It is a quality product, the size is great and it contains bromelain which is great for anti inflammatory properties. I notice a difference when I don't take it. I love that it is activated.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This is one of your best quality quercetin products on Iherb, it contains the bromelain component which helps zinc more effectively enter the cells and helps inhibit the replication of sarscov2. Ingredients are clean, and good value price wise for size and quality. Package always arrives in less than time frame allocated. Can't recommend enough

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I have been using this product for 10+ years for my allergies and for my daughter's asthma. I was able to remove 3 precription medications from my daughter's asthma routine when she was only 7 years old, by using this product. This combination is much more effective than using Quercetin alone. It works very well to regulate my immune system as I have autoimmune disorder i.e. calms down my overactive thyroid I can recommend this product to anyone with histamine intolerance. It has good composition of quercetin, bromelain and vitamin C.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Quercetin is useful for everyone with any diagnoses! Supports healthy immunity and slows down cell aging. The most beneficial antioxidant of all. In combination with resveratrol, the effect is quite noticeable! Periodontitis inflammation disappeared. The capsule size is standard - large. I'm using it because it's recommend for antihistamine and just using for few days so far I can feel some Differences

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

A good combination of ingredients. I have found this to be a quality Quercetin product, that comes in a good quantity sized bottle. The capsule is a easy to take size and the dosage of each capsule allows you to adjust the strength taken to best suit your purpose for taking it.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I've developed ashtma last January 2022 after getting covid double vaccinated last December 2021 (got really really sick after 2nd shot) breathing was hard in some days and exercising to get back on track wasn't easy with the breathing issues. After taking Quercetin + NCA for 2 weeks I've noticed I haven't used the inhaler given to me by doctor, I am not losing my breath often and don't get easily tired climbing stairs. There is also extra energy found in me and I've noticed my nose doesn't get irritated by pollutants to start the asthma episodes. It's been great help to manage my breathing problem. I followed the recommended usage at the back. Great product, I'll definitely order again.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I take this product to assist with my insulin resistance and it has anti-inflammatory action and protects the Pancreas and Liver. It's a great product to take during flu season as it's known to offer protection from infection or reduction in symptoms if you do get ill, as it's immuno-protective.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Quality is okay, as you do have to take it multiple times daily as per the dosage on the bottle. Take it with zinc to maximize benefits. Price is great. Its capsule is on the medium to bigger sizing. I take it for better health and as antioxidant, could help against C-19

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good to try. Nice product! The content of Quercetin is good if the purpose of taking this formular is for healing specific illness. It's better than other brands since the process of production sounds more professional. The price is great and deserve to have a try. Just need to observe the result after trial for 3 months.

This stuff is fantastic!! I've had cholinergic urticaria for a long time and have tried everything. It takes less than 15 minutes for this product to start working. I can now work out and do other things without having to worry about the dreadful itching that occurs every 15 minutes when I become too hot.