MD
4.6

4.6

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I buy it for my mom. It helps her with anxiety (she doesn't have it anymore), craving of sweets, low mood, sleep. it is an active form of tryptophan a-precursor of Serotonin (hormone of happiness) . She takes it 30 -40 minutes before food once a day. Please like the review if you find it helpful.

Global reviews (192)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I use 5-HTP to help with sleeping problems. I don't use it every day but when I am too uptight to go to sleep. This amino acid converts to serotonin, an important brain chemical involved in mood, behavior, appetite, and sleep. Don't take too high doses. 50-100 mg is enough.

Posted on May 22, 2023

Been taking 5htp for a while and it keeps me in a possitive mood. I have tried other brands like *Best but source naturals are my favorites. I also take huperzine from them, its the one of the cleanest and with noticeable results.

deee3d9e-b7db-4d37-9a99-a9810c35a0b3
Posted on May 29, 2023

I am definitely one with sleeping issues, and 5-HTP has turned out to be one of the supplements that makes a real difference. More specifically, the combination of melatonin, tryptophan (5-HTP), chamomile and kava make up my "herbal cocktail" for sleep, and they help immensely.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

this product was what I needed as winter was coming. I felt the difference right away once I got back on it. Makes me feel so much better love the quality

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I started taking it right when I received my order definitely felt a lift in my mood! I take it before bed and it has also helped my sleeping! Give it a try’

Posted on Apr 5, 2023

I tried this and didn't notice the promised effect, almost the opposite. My nutritionist said I might not be deficient in 5htp then. So careful with taking it (I prescribed it to me myself).

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Posted on May 19, 2023

It's good, helps me with anxiety and depression while I was off my antidepressants! Recommend!

Posted on Apr 23, 2023

as in the description, it improved my training performance I will buy again I recommend it

Posted on Mar 29, 2023

They help me sleep deeply and recover from stressful times.